The best CINQUE TERRE Travel Guide for 2019: Visit Monterosso, Manarola, Riomaggiore, Vernazza & Corniglia. We did all five villages in 48 hours and each village offers a different experience. Please share your experience and tips below for other to read. Our top tips for your visit:
1. VALIDATE YOUR TRAIN TICKET: If you don’t validate your ticket in the green machines then you risk being fined €50 (which we did – gutted).
2. CARRY CASH: Many places are cash only, so don’t forget to carry some with you.
3. PREPARE FOR STAIRS: We were surprised by the amount of stairs and uphill climbs there were. For those with mobility issues I would recommend Monterosso and Vernazza.
4. HIKING MUST KNOWS: Planning to hike? There are lots of hikes in the Cinque Terre national park, you will have to pay to walk some of the routes (but if you bought a day train ticket then it’s included). The terrain does require hiking boots and be sure to take plenty of water and sunscreen. Also the coastal walk through all five towns is no longer fully accessible. Due to a landslide you can only do a few of the routes, we did Corniglia to Vernazza and then to Monterosso.
5. NO DRONE ZONE: Drones are now banned in Cinque Terre and the villagers will approach you if you attempt to fly one.
LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE for a virtual hi-five!
#CinqueTerre #VisitItaly #TopTravelTips
======== VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE ========
MOUNTAIN CLIMB PREGNANT: https://youtu.be/gwucrImBDow
SNOWBOARDING PREGNANT: https://youtu.be/x_EcAIdmd9g
Before I got pregnant I did some crazy stuff, check it out
EXTREME ADVENTURES: https://youtu.be/eYUxnmvigNc
=========== Travellers ============
LONELY PLANET GUIDE: http://geni.us/ItalyGuide
AIRBNB $35 CREDIT: www.airbnb.co.uk/c/annat30863
FREE AUDIBLE 30 DAY TRIAL: http://amzn.to/2lPS05r
========= LET’S HANG OUT ============
Come and connect with me on other platforms:
INSTA – https://www.instagram.com/annasbigadventure
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/AnnasBigAdventure/
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/anna_tyrie
My Other YouTube Channels
Business enquires: [email protected]
========= MY FILMING EQUIPMENT =============
My newest toy, and new love of my life is my DRONE http://geni.us/BoP0Us I highly recommend the ‘fly more’ package, I didn’t go for it and then went back to buy more batteries because flight time of the standard package just isn’t enough.
For steady shots I use my GoPro 5 http://geni.us/adventurecam5 along with the KARMA GRIP: http://geni.us/SteadyShot
My main camera for nice looking shots is a Canon 70D: http://geni.us/AnnasMainCamera And never underestimate the difference it makes to get a good quality SD CARD: http://amzn.to/2lV3UJu
Also sound on the Canon is not good enough for video so I use the SHURE MIC: http://geni.us/AnnasShureMic this is the best thing I ever bought.
When vlogging I need an easy to carry, ready to go camera and so I have a specific VLOGGING CAMERA: http://geni.us/4Wxbl6y
And finally for editing I use Final Cut Pro X on my
Disclaimer: This video was not sponsored and all opinions are our own. Some links included here are affiliate links where we receive a small percentage from any subsequent sales, but only products that we have used, know and trust have been included.